Memes - Poem by Boghos Artinian
It is not enough to think;
what is thought must be written.
It is not enough to write;
what is written must be published.
It is not enough to publish;
what is published must be read.
It is not enough to read;
what is read must be understood.
It is not enough to understand;
what is understood must be appreciated.
It is not enough to appreciate
what is appreciated must be remembered.
And what is remembered must, like genes pass
from generation to generation.
Boghos L. Artinian
Comments about Memes by Boghos Artinian
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl