Spock the Vegan
Spock the Vegan Poems
- Big Bang Creation The universe was very small, If it had ...
- Roses Are Red Roses are Red Hydrangeas are blue We have ...
- To My Sister My sister writes her poems of the life that ...
- His Own April Fool My oldest brother came up with a plan For...
- Oh, Dani Oh, Dani, Five years is not enough time to ...
- Logical Dream I was in a classroom, and in the front ...
- What If... What if the Holy Bible is correct that the wicked...
Formerly Mr. Spock. I moved from Vulcan to an artificial planet in the Vega system.: -)
I started my profession as an electronics test technician. I retired as an engineer.
I presented a scientific paper at NCSLI in Toronto in 2000.
Poetry is a new hobby since I retired. I was inspired by an uncle, my mother, a sister, and a brother. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If at First you don't succeed, try another bank.''Myself at High School Graduation
''Never put a motor on your rocking chair.''Myself
''if you want to succeed, work hard and never give up.''Myself
''Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist needs his head examined.''Myself
Comments about Spock the Vegan
Big Bang Creation
The universe was very small,
If it had any size at all.
Some say it was a singularity,
But it had infinite density!
A tremendous explosion then arose,
Said Stephen Hawking and Roger Penrose.
Einstein's Theory of Relativity
Became time's proclivity.
I don't understand it,
No, I don't.
Inflation is the latest truth,
From Physics Professor Alan Guth.
The universe doubled a trillion-trillion X,
In less time that you can cast a hex.
In a trillion-trillionth of a second to be sure,
In time that was not there before!
For the Big Bang ...