Lawrence S. Pertillar
Memorial Day - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I know there will be many,
Expressing their thanks and gratitude...
On this, a holiday
To those they once knew,
Who were in their lives...
Doing the best they could do,
To show and proved to others...
How much they loved them too.
I just know...
Those preparing their Memorial Day,
Planning family bar-be-cues...
And spicing their favorite drinks,
With assorted purchased booze...
Relaxing in the Sun and enjoying fun.
Will be expressing their blessings.
Comments about Memorial Day by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl