Men, Mostly Infertile - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
If a couple is issue-less.
The target is always the woman.
She is lower than a widow.
The cause is often the man,
Whose count is in depletion.
Now a day, men generate
Less and less male gametes,
More due to his attitude
To produce less issues
For want of easing the burden,
Set in his brain than
Due to health or heredity.
Comments about Men, Mostly Infertile by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda