Men Would Wander - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Stigma attached to widowhood removed,
No woman would care to nurse her husband.
Disgrace clung to divorce taken away,
No woman would tolerate her husband.
Shame of infidelity wiped out,
No woman would mind ditching her husband.
Glory of virginity fast dying,
No woman would stay pure for her marriage
Shackles attached to her broken away,
Men, insecure by nature, would wander.
Comments about Men Would Wander by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda