Message Of Love - Poem by David Darbyshire
I want to write you a love song,
about a beautiful day,
with sky's full of white clouds
and a lovely deep blue sea,
like the color your eye's.
I'd love to write a poem,
to rhyme the times,
when you made me laugh
And been my lover
all this while.
I want to give you a phone call
to tell you all the things,
you want to hear.
And to say to you, how my Love
is so sincere.
I wish to send you a message of love,
every single day my dear.
If in a Song, Poem or Phone Call,
wishing you were near..
Comments about Message Of Love by David Darbyshire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl