Kay Barcelon Poems
- - Inspiration - I wake up to a beautiful morning Each time ...
- - Soul Mate - Rarely do you find your soul mate You met by ...
- - Color Me Not - Why do you wish to be a chameleon And ...
- . Because Now There Is No 'Us' Why do we hurt each other Is ...
- - Solitude - Feel and enjoy this moment Listen to the ...
- - Lost - Your wretched broken spirit Floating in the sea of ...
- * I Feel Your Soul * I did not know what you meant When ...
To every writer, a critique is a sign of friendship
And every friendship, there’s a difference of opinion
An opinion we may or may not like to hear
Either way drives us to write more or less...
Stay inspired and blog away! ! ! Kay Barcelon :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kay Barcelon
- Inspiration -
I wake up to a beautiful morning
Each time your image comes to mind
Your voice is so encouraging
Makes waking and living so divine
I would go to work inspired
Knowing that you are around
You always make me feel admired
Makes the day’s trials easy to overcome
At night before I sleep I pray
That you come in and grace my dream
Should I wake up the next day
I would feel the same or yet more extreme