Metaphysics Of Feelings - Poem by Thaddeus Thierisch
Sometimes the world is reduced to
The rear seat of a car.
Your feet support the 'heaven'
My hands support the 'earth.'
We meet somewhere in the middle
Giving to each other this
What the great world
Is unable to grant us.
Comments about Metaphysics Of Feelings by Thaddeus Thierisch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl