Summer. The Second Shot - Poem by Thaddeus Thierisch
Prohibitions, prohibitions: no camping, no bathing.
Strange, there are no prohibitions from the side of this lake -
No overflowing the shore, no destroying the coast.
I can't recognize any prohibition in your eyes
To take you in the car, hotel, on the mound,
To kiss wherever I want at any time.
Strange, but I don‘t see in your eyes
A permit to perceive you not through the body -
So we meet each other this way - like the lake and coast:
Seems to be constantly, though
Comments about Summer. The Second Shot by Thaddeus Thierisch
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye