Edward Kofi Louis
Mikayo 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Miraculous! ! ! ! !
Insight of life,
Kindness with the truth;
Able to share and care!
Yellow flowers singing along,
Only to see the aroma of creation.
Comments about Mikayo 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl