Mike Reid – Best Of The Old School - (Tribute) - Poem by Khadim Hussain
Best of the Old School,
Of stand up comedian.
The star of ‘The Comedians, ’
Has gone to a far better place,
To the Wheeltappers and Shunters Social Club
The comic giant,
With his Cockney catch phrase
'Terrific! ' and 'Move Yer Arris'
Is making them laugh.
Keep them laughing
Like you did
Is their again,
Keep them laughing Mike.
Comments about Mike Reid – Best Of The Old School - (Tribute) by Khadim Hussain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl