Edward Kofi Louis
Minutes Before And Minutes After - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The woman's side of the story,
The man's side of the story,
Peak, beak, leak, weak;
And like the minute before and the minute after,
But my homeland Africa is also your homeland!
So come and visit us to know more about us.
Comments about Minutes Before And Minutes After by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda