Miracle - Poem by Marilyn Lott
Thank you God for the Miracle
Of life that you gave to me
I wake up each morning
With a changing sky that I see.
Some mornings there are clouds
But each one changes so fast
The sun may peek out
But of course it may not last.
Some days in the summer time
The sun blazes so fine
I am glad that this precious day
Is truly and happily mine.
My Windmill and its babies
Whir and whir to the winds
The sky is simply amazing
How I love its beautiful blends!
Comments about Miracle by Marilyn Lott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl