Khairul Ahsan Poems
- Pristine Love No love is as overwhelming and as pristine, ...
- And Softly Silence Speaks..... When love flows between two ...
- A Gentle Touch When you touch me, I can say it's you Even if...
- A Poet's Heart A poet's wandering heart is precious Only to ...
- You And Me You and me, Passed thirty years and three, ...
- A Poet's Dilemma With Truth Whatever the poet's eyes see, ...
- Biography Of A Poem Where speech fails, poetry takes ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''It's easy to unfurl oneself in poetry than prose. I love poetry exactly for that.''Khairul Ahsan
''We are all long distance runners on a track that is as vast as life itself, with an unseen finish line. We may slow down or speed up at intervals, at convenience, but we must never stop.''Khairul Ahsan
''One who thinks good, cannot speak bad.''Khairul Ahsan
''Nobody ever comes for ever, but everybody at some point in time goes for ever!''Khaiul Ahsan
No love is as overwhelming and as pristine,
As the maiden love of a lass, say of sixteen.
When, like closed petals of a bud she begins to unfold
Herself, blossoming into a fragrant rose or marigold.
She seeks a hand to hold and wants hers as well be held,
In secluded privacy, from the outside world as if shelled.
She wants to love and be loved, to touch and be touched,
Promises never to leave the hand that she fondly clutched.
Standing on the crossroads of childhood and puberty,
She seeks a soul mate, not one who is always flirty.
She feels lonely at ...