ivor or ivor.e hogg
Miseable Existence. - Poem by ivor or ivor.e hogg
I don’t admit to being old.
Nor will I put my life on hold.
As others think I ought to do.
I have a different point of view.
There’s so much that I want to do.
Each day I can find something new.
Something I have not done before.
It’s not a case of either or.
Let oher people vegetate
If they're prepared to sit and wait
in their arm chair and watch TV
Until they’re switched off finally.
When death decides to swing his scythe
and end their travesty of life.
Saturday,04 September 2010
http: // blog.myspace.com/poeticpiers
Comments about Miseable Existence. by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl