Miss You Badly - Poem by breanna wilson
While I'm sleeping tonight,
you can bet that I'll be
dreaming about you.I miss you badly!
I spend my days
thinking about you.
I spend my nights
wishing you were here.I can't wait until
you return to wipe away
these blue tears.
I love you,
and I'm always
thinking of you! I guess I'll keep dreaming
until the day that you
come home to me.
Then everything will be golden
just like it used to be.
Comments about Miss You Badly by breanna wilson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl