Only If - Poem by breanna wilson
.: if tears could build a stairway and memories a laine id walk right up to heaven and bring you back again.no farwell words were spoken no time to say goodbye you were gone before i knew it and only god knows why.my heart still ackes with saddness and secret tears still flow what it meant to love you no one could ever know.but now i know you want me to morn for you no more what it meant to love you life still has much in store.since you will never be forgotten i pledge to you today that a hollowed place within my heart is were you will always stay: .
Comments about Only If by breanna wilson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda