breanna wilson Poems
- Daddys Little Girl The first one to see her when she came in...
- Stop Smoking Toxins in; never to come out your lungs, if ...
- Time To Spread My Wings And Fl... mom and dad dont want to let ...
- Only If
- Friends A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need...
- Thoughts Of You Heaven is all those laughs, those smiles, ...
- Cherished Friends God must have known there would be ...
hey yall check out my poems you will love them! ! ! ! leave me a message and let me know your opinions! ! ! love yall! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Daddys Little Girl
The first one to see her
when she came in this world
I was the first one to hold her
and kiss that baby girl
I changed her and bathed her
and I made her food
I rocked her to sleep most nights
and I read to her too
I held her in my arms real tight
and I loved her so
I Prayed God would bless her
as I watched her grow
Now here you come along
and want to take her out
Your so close to your last breath
not even knowing how
The first thing she ever was
was everything to me
Harm one hair on her pretty head
and I promise to...