Emma Jane Rae
Missing You! - Poem by Emma Jane Rae
i hear on the window pane,
and it makes me wonder,
will i see you again?
one minute im angry,
the next i'm sad,
how could you ever do that to dad?
i miss you so much with you not hear,
it should be you drying my tears,
my heart sinks,
and my blood runs cold,
when i think of all the things i've been told,
am i wrong?
or am i right,
that your still im my heart?
but out of sight?
the panick strikes right through my bones,
this makes me feel all alone,
so i lay here and i cry for you,
and i wonder if you miss me too? !
Comments about Missing You! by Emma Jane Rae
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda