AfL y inf
Missing You - Poem by AfL y inf
Missing you is like a sun without shine
or a broken heart full of pain.
Every day I think and night I dream of you.
Seeing your pictures in fb always is the job I do.
My soul gets weaker,
and my ache grows stronger.
I had a fantasy that all was perfect,
But then I realized that nix is same
Missing you is like a romantic night without wine
or a toxin full of vein
Comments about Missing You by AfL y inf
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl