Lawrence S. Pertillar
Moral Fiber - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Those self righteous,
Profess to know what that is.
They are quick to identify who does not have it.
And produce laws to limit,
How people should live.
Who uphold values that do not today exist.
Prove when they are busted,
For being frustrated sluts...
They too have problems digesting 'correctness'!
When they are aware,
As they prove with their own lusts...
All that wholesome self righteousness,
Is a bunch of nonsense they have made up!
And for what?
To suppress those they can with rules...
When they are the ones who are not of trust!
Or live enlightened lives!
Comments about Moral Fiber by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda