More Bliss... - Poem by Akhila Viswambharan
There's moonlight on us,
On the sandy beach,
Music blending behind in the sea!
Here I am, you with me,
Would you take a tight hug
And a warm kiss?
While you melt me like chocolate,
And I snuggle in your arms,
Lets stay like that forever,
With the wind in our ears,
Cold waves at our feet,
With us in eternity.
Comments about More Bliss... by Akhila Viswambharan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl