More On Breaking - Poem by arundhati sinha
And yet again
I break him.
Break myself even more.
I say words
And in uttering them
Become a stranger
Catapulting me miles away
From the only heart
Not within me-
Comments about More On Breaking by arundhati sinha
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda