arundhati sinha Poems
- Lies I apologise. For I am not All that I claim to be.
- I Smile The sun shines Multiple colours of glory. I see you...
- On Defense Mechanisms What a pity! Their dreams are ...
- Omega I am the end. For new beginnings Need the old to ...
- My Defenses In my world of calm acceptance of all wrong and ...
- Blind if i asked you would you be true and tell me it is ...
- My Healing Process The world passes by All I see is a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about arundhati sinha
For I am not
All that I claim to be.
I am many people,
To many people.
Not one being
Any more real
Than the other.
I didn’t have to be this way
I was meant to be normal.
That’s what I couldn’t accept.
That’s why I couldn’t just be.
The lies run so deep
And that is why I apologise