Lawrence S. Pertillar
More Than Time Has Changed - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
They seek to stop a fight started.
But this fight 'they' started,
May never come to an end.
And those who are fighting it,
Wishing it to stop.
Know it in their hearts,
It may not!
Since more than time has changed!
Wars started to stop...
With easy victories to claim.
Just aren't fought the same.
When enemies proclaimed,
Were given threatening names.
Comments about More Than Time Has Changed by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl