Morning's Enlightenment... - Poem by Seth Proch
Somewhere between asleep and waking,
there's a moment of picturesque clarity,
which floods the senses,
embracing me with indescribable rapture.
The trials of the day that's passed,
and the day yet to come,
are far from my mind,
and for an instant,
I am enlightened.
Comments about Morning's Enlightenment... by Seth Proch
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda