Seth Proch Poems
- Destiny, Or The Prisoner My brother born inside a cage, ...
- In A Train-Car To The Moon Wit... Waltzing through the ...
- The Passing Of Leanne... She L...
- Romantically Yours You were just a little less than what I ...
- Morning's Enlightenment... Somewhere between asleep and ...
- Drink Up, Swallow Hard, Keep I... Force it down. It's too...
- Hit And Run His eyes burried in a novel, She entered the ...
The twenty-something son of a minister from southern Connecticut, Seth was born and raised in the Adirondacks of upstate New York. From a young age, Seth was an awkward child, and saw himself as a loner. He always had the nagging feeling that he had been born with the sole purpose of becoming a tortured artist. This made things between him and God quite turbulent at times, and their ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Seth Proch
Destiny, Or The Prisoner
My brother born inside a cage,
You'll die inside that place,
My brother for a summer,
The world was never yours to have,
You always knew just how to laugh,
But the air was never yours to breathe,
Distant brother, killer born,
Your life was never yours to live,
Your child was never yours to raise,
His life was never yours to take,
Once upon a distant summer,
Once you were my only brother,
Back when nothing really mattered,
Your life was always bruised and battered,
Reality completely shattered,
But it was never yours to break.