Edward Kofi Louis
Mortal Body - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Life, love, peace;
Do not allow sin ro rule your mortal body;
Try to overcome your sinful lusts and live!
For, the wages of sin is death.
Let your mortal body overcome it;
And, present yourself in the name of the truth!
Under the laws of rigghteousness.
Overcome sin and bring peace to the world;
With the muse of the truth,
For, sin leads to death!
Servants of sin;
But let us all uplift our minds with the truth and live,
Overcoming sin with righteous works.
Comments about Mortal Body by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl