Lawrence S. Pertillar
'Mother' - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I am no bitch in heat!
But I've been known
To be a 'mother'
On many occasion!
And when that does occur,
I make sure I don't disappoint!
I am not into incest.
Not born from those tribes.
Nor am I malicious or vindictive!
But If you 'do' me...
I will screw you good!
Comments about 'Mother' by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl