Mountain Village - Poem by Naveed Akram
Sun and moon hidden all day and night,
Up here dusk and dawn, full of the mountain;
They contain rivers and streams for your view,
Days and months are endless from the top.
Villages are clearly present in their innocence,
I delight in them, from here contains ultimate happiness.
Much room is now present, dew is clear and then thawed,
Forcing my pen in ways so taught
By the owner of these mountains.
I think of the sun and my heart of hearts
Bespeaks in a philosophical tone.
Comments about Mountain Village by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda