Mr Webster - Poem by JoJo Bean
Mr Webster you are so smart.
Your full of wisdom from the start.
People go to you for advice,
because your spelling is so concise.
And you know the meaning of ever word.
Even the ones I've never heard.
But in this technical day and age.
Computers now are your upstage.
With one little click, the spellings checked.
There's nothing left that's incorrect.
But there's something missing there.
The tactile feelings that you share.
So Mr. Webster I'll still visit you,
because with my spelling I have no clue.
(22 May 2007)
Comments about Mr Webster by JoJo Bean
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl