Muffins To Eat - Poem by Naveed Akram
Eat a muffin, place a cake for breakfast,
And chew on that methane for instance;
A monthly monitoring service is needed,
Moisture devastates the loyal offering.
Pitch darkness summoned me after losing me,
Sacrifice the reverence of a life and existence.
May the buds of dearness stay,
Might the mighty arrows be displayed.
I covet the disorder of ages and lives,
And muffins of cakes bleed dry.
Comments about Muffins To Eat by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl