Edward Kofi Louis
Muppim - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Muppim, pimp, pip!
But, gather together and listen to the works of the truth!
Mighty with positive morals;
With the sign of the strength of peace and live.
Comments about Muppim by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl