Music Or God? - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Songs sung in praise of Lord Krishna lures me.
Songs sung in praise of God Siva lures me.
Christian's devotional music draws me.
Songs of Allah sung by Haneefa draws me.
I enjoy songs, not revering those gods.
The so called theists also do the same.
Comments about Music Or God? by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda