My Addiction - Poem by lilly mandrell
Your like a drug.
So addicted I cant stop.
Its like I have a bug.
Or some pills to pop.
Some how this addiction is okay.
You can alwase make me smille.
No matter what you find a way.
All I have to do is dial.
So this is to my addiction.
Its written from the heart.
Together we write our own fiction.
Yet we'll alwase be apart.
Comments about My Addiction by lilly mandrell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl