Mothers Love - Poem by Dolores Parsons
In every fern and flower
in every towering tree
I feel the beauty of my mothers love
Forever surrounding me.
In every sparkling dropp of dew
And in the warmth of every summer breeze
I can feel the magic of my mothers love
washing over me!
But when God forst took you by the hand
And led you to heaven above
I thought that 'Never Again' would i know
the wonder of your love!
A love so pure and unconditional
so unlike any other!
A love so rare it can only be found
In the warm gentle heart of a mother! !
Comments about Mothers Love by Dolores Parsons
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda