My Being Permeates - Poem by Naveed Akram
My conversion permeates through my being,
Solipsism shall be the thought for me;
Drooping from an attitude of cool nature,
The self is a puzzle for my own creation.
Like having arches of a door,
This self creates joy and dislike.
The real movement of this crazy life
Distends a wound on the readiness of souls.
My concerns are like the doorways,
Encyclical objects of thought.
The birth of bipeds resumes from the fore,
Their legs dangle once we are born.
In these gymnastics is an insolence,
One of the resonant sounds that apologize.
The captain of capsizing is afoot,
And the straddled human rights command a league.
Comments about My Being Permeates by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl