My Blood Is Boiling - Poem by Junius Barnes
My blood is boiling.
My soul is warm.
The kindness in me is almost gone.
My mom is sick she can’t move.
That why I can’t lose.
My soul is boiling what should I do?
My love is gone.
Mankind is not kind it’s evil is cruel.
My blood is boiling that why I’m cruel.
But I have not loss the duel with life.
I have a secret weapon the name is Christ.
Comments about My Blood Is Boiling by Junius Barnes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl