My Business - Poem by James McLain
As I lay here drinkig sky Vodka.
With my favorite dildo up the moon.
Waching Led Zeplin as I think about you.
Because you may be to young
to know but you do of that.
I have a prostate and unlike your clit.
Half of what I make comes from that except.
When it does it is like niagra falls.
Across your body flows a river pulse after pulse.
Not one squirt or two may be alway theres three.
But a full thirthy seconds
of milk that flows free me from me unto you
Across contints and faces
and leaves until, you are completely drenched
as you wish it could be,
Unipeded speach free how you feel
when the demons are gome and your now free.
Come home to daddy and see what you feel
what it's like to be free, to be free.
Comments about My Business by James McLain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda