My Coach For Cheer: ( - Poem by ashley greiner
What gives her the right
To say that stuff to me?
She made me feel horrible
Isn't she supposed to be helping?
She embarrassed me
In front of the whole team
So told her that my mom said i had to leave
And she asked if I was lying
I technically was
But she made me very mad
She just had no right
She made me sad! !
Comments about My Coach For Cheer: ( by ashley greiner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl