ashley greiner (11/19/92 / Rialto, California [[but the Fontana Kaiser Hospital]])
Back Together! - Poem by ashley greiner
were back together.
and it's great!
we might as well
just call us fate.
Comments about Back Together! by ashley greiner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Poem Edited: Tuesday, April 26, 2011
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl