If You Don'T Like My Poems - Poem by ashley greiner
If you dont like my poems
Then dont effing read them!
No one said u had to
And as for your rude comments, dont leave em.
I say what I feel
I feel what i say
So if you dont like what I write
Just effing go away!
I hope I made my point
Im not trying to be mean
Now I'm ready to go to sleep
And have a nice dream
Comments about If You Don'T Like My Poems by ashley greiner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl