My Creation - Poem by Safiyyah Manjra
Torn between worlds,
Shattered between decisions,
To find a life longing profession.
Sometimes we all can wish to escape the dreadful moments of reality.
Not only can it be haunting discretely.
The excessive thoughts are a mess,
In a white coat flesh.
I long for an answer,
For which I can't seem to gather.
Maybe I need another along the way.
Maybe I need decisions which will stay.
I am torn between worlds.
Torn between worlds.
Worlds which I created.
A world of which I am now afraid.
Comments about My Creation by Safiyyah Manjra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl