Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
My Dearest Raven-Bird Of Love - Poem by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Words could never truly do thee justice,
lovely one with eyes that capture my soul, and give it life.
There are a million thoughts of how one would describe thine beauty, but then beauty is just a word,
and ye are so much more.
Words float through my aching mind,
alight with the fever of love that I feel for thee.
Ye shine like the morning Sun.
Thine voice is like an angel, soft, alluring, sweet.
Thine beauty is unmatched my fair princess.
My dearest Raven, until such time as we should meet, I bid thee adieu.
Comments about My Dearest Raven-Bird Of Love by Velmar Pewee Hale Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl