My Dentist's Revenge - Poem by Randy Johnson
The dentist worked on my teeth without any novocaine.
I screamed and screamed because of the pain.
I've been doing something bad because I'm a louse.
My dentist found out that I'm sleeping with his spouse.
She's very sexy and impossible to resist.
I think it's time for me to find a new dentist.
Comments about My Dentist's Revenge by Randy Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl