My Falt - Poem by Hannah Williams
the broken hearts...
these things i brought to you
these are my falt
im sorry for what i did
but will you ever forgive me?
but am i worth your pity?
all i ask if you can forgive me...
If you ever can
Comments about My Falt by Hannah Williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl