My Inner And Secret Thoughts. - Poem by Brian Counsell
To have peace with myself, Oh so true.
As destruction in your head is so easy to do.
I don.t belong to others, I punish myself
and then carry the pain of all that i hurt.
I live in the fear of destroying my life.
and sleep with the demons every night.
Always looking at the curtains praying for light.
The confusion of love is all very true,
But to do the right thing is even harder to do.
Love causes happiness in the right light
But if surrounded by dark, a horrific sight.
Just to let go of the love that causes pain,
Because happiness is to love in the light again.
Comments about My Inner And Secret Thoughts. by Brian Counsell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda