My Innocent Heart, Ghalib In English Translation - Poem by Ravi Kopra
O my innocent heart!
You are suffering from heartaches
What is the matter with you?
What cure is there for your malady?
I had hope
He would be faithful to me
But I'm heart broken now
He does not know
What ‘faithful' means.
I am anxious and keen
He is cold, gives damn to my feelings
Oh God! what is this mystery?
- to be continued
Comments about My Innocent Heart, Ghalib In English Translation by Ravi Kopra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl