Ravi Kopra Poems
- So Beautiful Is She When I saw her photo for the first ...
- Grandma's Wedding Shoes I'm getting ready For the garage ...
- Three Kisses That scented oil perfume rubbed on me when I ...
- You And I (A Ghazal Of Rumi) Joyous, blissful moment, sitting...
- An Ode To Chalk Brittle easily powdered you come in all ...
- In My Thoughts, A Hindi Poem B...
- A New Version Of Luo Zhihai Po...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
So Beautiful Is She
When I saw her photo for the first time
I got mesmerized
Dreaming blue eyes
short curly wavy blond hair
a huge pleasant smile
dimples, not wrinkles
she looked so youthful, cheerful
Hypnotized, I swayed
What could happen I thought
if I kept on looking at her!
I do not know.
But what do I know is this:
If De Vinci had seen her once
Mona Lisa would not be in the Louvre.
I cannot forget her blue eyes
her face, her heart warming smile
I close my eyes and still
I see her vividly.