My Life - Poem by love poems
My life is just a black whole
Where good things go bad,
Bad things go worse,
And worse things go scary.
No one cares about me and my life is worthless.
Everyday is like a never ending hell
But with no light and not a flame.
I wish I could go to hell
Just to end my sorry life
Were I'll be condemed to fire
So i would never speak again.
Suffering has been my life unbenounced to me.
It has and always will be.
No one understands me like I do......
No one ever should
For I am just a speck in the univers,
Who's death would be insignifent.
And would be instantly forgotten.
Comments about My Life by love poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl